Sunday, October 27, 2013

C4K Summary # 2

Michael, helping others is a kind thing to do. I agree with you a baby might make her a little sad, but in time she will love the  baby. Learning about people with disabilities in the classroom, makes me happy.

The teacher here is giving the students an assignment that makes them think about others. To write a summary gives them a clearer picture of  what life is like for the disabled.

Adain, my name is Edna Montgomery, I am a student a the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I enjoyed reading your ideal of making your area a green city. Improving transportation is getting better, and bicycles are getting better too. I agree with you, there need to be more entertainment for children; your playground ideal is a good suggestion. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Adian teacher has given him an assignment to write on the topic green city, improving transportation, and better culture and entertainment centers for his city. He gives his thoughts on how to accomplish this. He has some bright ideals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment