Sunday, September 22, 2013

Blog Assignment # 5 How Can iCurio Be Used Effectively in Your Instruction?

iCurio narrows one's search for digital content. It has easier save and open access for content that has been collected. Folders can be created to better manage collected material.

Sharing and collaborating work can also be used in iCurio. Your work can be shared with a teacher or a school district. Using the tools offered in iCurio can make instructing easier for the teacher; students easily finding information will be more attentive as well.
bird

2 comments:

  1. Hello Edna, my name is Brian from the Tuesday/Thursday class of EDM 310. I hope you are doing well!

    iCurio is a great tool as you have described, giving many different tools for teachers and students to use. Listing its many qualities and resources is a good way to promote its good points. I agree that iCurio is a useful website to incorporate in the one's classroom. More explanation of its functions, or an interesting presentation to catch one's eye, might have been nice to watch. Thank you for the information, though, as it is accurate and to the point. Good luck with your blog in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Edna, my name is Duane Nelson and I am in your Wednesday night EDM 310 class. I agree with you that icurio is a great tool for students and teachers to use in the classroom. I know we talked this past Wednesday on how tough this class can be but I know you can do it. If you have any troubles feel free to contact me and i will help you to my best of my abilities. Remember also Dr. Strange and his staff offer computer lab assistance and they will answer any questions you might have. The advice I would give you on this post is that it is very well written but I would try to add some length to it. As I said if you have any troubles I don't mine helping. Keep up the hard work and you got this.

    ReplyDelete