Sunday, September 15, 2013

EDM310 Comment 1 for C4T and Comment 2

The memories of seventh grade! I enjoyed how the teacher took us through a special time in his life that mirrored a lot of us. The pictures helped visualize the moment. I appreciate the sharing of his ideal to relate to your grade for a moment.

 This is the grade, changes start in a student life. Leaving silly things behind and start growing into a young adult. I like the ideal, "here's a poster of me in the seventh grade.


I can  see a few hours a week of BOYD, for the learning experience, but no more. These devices can be a problem for the class room. I agree these devices can be a good learning tool, but he did specify the thin line on the use of BOYD in the class room.

BOYD in the classroom is something that should be limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment