Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K Comments Summary # 3

Nirmala- Hi, My name is Edna Montgomery, I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Nirmala, the character in this story sounds very interesting.  To have disabilities, and still have a desire to help other makes Melody a hero. Your desire to make things better for Melody makes you a hero too. I enjoyed reading your blog.

Nirmala assignment is to answer several question on the story she has read. Her teacher is taking her class in the world of the disabled. Niramala blog show's she has compassion for her character. This is a positive for the classroom, letting our students know of life of the disabled.

Crusader- You are a terrific story teller. I read this story with great interest.Really interesting. For a minute I thought you were really in the rain forest. Keep up the good work.

Crusader had to tell a story about an adventure in the rain forest. He did an excellent job. I felt I was traveling with him on this thrilling trip. With work like this, he will make a good writer.
Kaydance- Red is my favorite color, when I see red it makes me happy. Your drawing represents people walking along side of a fence on a sunny day. Great job.

Kaydance drew objects that resembled people walking beside a fence. It was in reference to a math project they were doing. It was neatly done and colorful.

Kaydance-Your drawing is unique. It looks as if strong winds are blowing the grass. I guess that could represent being mad, so your drawing represents your title well. Good job!

Kaydance drew a unique picture and named it coloring mad. The work was uniformed and showing rough winds, well fitting the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment