Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K #11

children
Cameron - Comment-I believe you liked this story. Ellie loves her pet. I had a goldfish when I was younger,re and I had fun feeding it.

 Summary - Cameron  liked the story, the 14th Goldfish, a story read in class.In the story, the character Ellie had a goldfish for a pet. I told him having a goldfish for a pet is cool. I told him that many years ago, I had a goldfish, and how much fun it was feeding it.

Antonio - Comment- I really have not slowed down enough to understand soccer, but in other countries, it is the number one sport. Your blog tells me that you are a soccer fan. One day, I am going to try and understand this sport, but while I am trying to figure out soccer, you have fun!

Summary-Antonio really enjoys soccer. He is detailed in his blog of his enjoyment in playing soccer. He gives the feeling of what it is like to be on the field.

GraceH - Comment- In your blog, you are using your new vocabulary words very well. We too, are being taught to use college  vocabulary words. Your family and friends will look at you a little strange for a while, but they will get use to you. Let's keep learning new words, their meaning, how to pronounce them, how to spell them, and when to use them. WE CAN DO IT!

Summary- GraceH is learning new words. She did not like this new process at the beginning, but when she practiced with a goal of doing better, she liked learning new words. In her blogs, I can tell she is using words that are different, but have meanings that you are familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment